Friday 17 January 2014

Lace and Printed Paisley











Oh look, pictures of me floating in the air like an idiot. Just what you needed to see :P That and me attempting to eat a handbag my mum 'lent' me a few years ago.

So rather than naming things date-wise, I've been attempting descriptive titles. You can probably see why I usually just rely on song lyrics... Anyhoo. First post of the year and all that. Welcome to 2014 - I hope you all enjoyed your holiday period, and are refreshed (enough). It was really great to actually relax, and spend some time with family and friends. And of course, eat a lot of good food :P Because honestly, the whole point of Christmas is family and food. At least in my opinion :P 

I recently spent some time messing around with my camera filming myself, so expect a video from me at some point in the impending future - head over to my new (empty :P) youtube channel and subscribe if you'd like to see that as soon as it happens. I'll be doing fashion tutorials and discussions of issues, or something along that line. Let me know if there is anything you'd like to see :)

On another note, my sister and I are currently in the process of starting our own business selling handmade jewellery, so stay tuned to hear more about that :) 

You can see this on LOOKBOOK and CHICTOPIA too, if you'd like me to check out your personal style :)
 

Blazer - Target (borrowed from my sister, Clare)
Lace Blouse - Tokito
Lace Bustier - Kmart (what up)
Black Jeans - Levi's
Shoes - Wittner
Belt - La Franche

2 comments:

  1. Oh that lace bustier <3 Love this!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look as cute as a button, super like your jacket. x

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete