Saturday 15 June 2013

Outfit of the Day - 9th May, 2013

So it's been a while....again. It seems like I'm making this excuse far too often... and yet again, I'm promising myself that I won't fall behind with my university work. I have a series of articles on the principles of style I plan to write during the holidays though, as well as many different ideas on how to optimise the bejesus out of this whole blogging thing. Trial and error is the best way to go... unless there is some kind of fashion bloggers for dummies manual? No? 

So I wore this for a biochem lab - I have a tendency to live in these pants for labs...which is a shame since I really need to throw them out...the plastic is kind of coming off the crotch and the butt. And I have this problem where I tell people to look at my crotch to demonstrate this when they compliment my pants (and this is probably the crutch of the matter of having to throw them out). Regardless - the point is a comfortable, easy and warm outfit. Also note the OH&S compliant (and comfortable) enclosed shoes ;) Excuse my somewhat odd ramblings, I've been stuck inside the house studying for upcoming exams :P

Coat - Miracle (from Reiss Emporium, Warriewood)
Lace top - Katies
Faux Leather pants - Subtitled ('Catwoman')

See this on LOOKBOOK here, or CHICTOPIA too, if that's your thing. You can also follow me on INSTAGRAM if you prefer your outfit pictures to be phone camera quality and shot from exceptioanlly awkward angles.




See this on LOOKBOOK here, or CHICTOPIA too, if that's your thing. You can also follow me on INSTAGRAM if you prefer your outfit pictures to be phone camera quality and shot from exceptioanlly awkward angles.

2 comments:

  1. Love your cobalt blue jacket! Admittedly sometimes I find it hard to dress for lab dress codes whilst still being fashionable but I think you've done a good job!

    xx Bo
    http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I agree about it being hard to dress for the lab...although maybe I'm a little worried about ruining my clothes haha.

      Delete